Wednesday 4 January 2012

2011 v 2012

There were a couple of big moments for me in 2011 - I got baptised; I turned 25, and got The Ring* for my birthday (well, on my birthday, it was for agreeing to marry Animal**); then I moved out of the house I've shared with my bff for the last few years and into the house that I will soon share with Animal.

All pretty big things, and although 2010 will always be the year my life got flipped, turned upside down (that's another story, more of which I may share if anyone asks), I think it's fair to say that 2012 is going to be a whole lot more awesome.

The reason for this expectation of awesomeness? Only the most exciting, terrifying event imaginable. Yep, in about 81 days (who's counting?) I will be Mrs Animal. 

I honestly have no idea what else the year will bring... my plans extend as far as the honeymoon, and then everything will have changed for me.

So, I guess, watch this space...

*Not a LotR geek reference, an actual sapphire & diamond ring.
**The drummer in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment