Tuesday 17 April 2012

This is not a sex blog, but...

...I do like to throw the subject in now and then, for the ratings, you know.

Plus, of course, it would be terribly remiss of me not to extol the virtues of marital sex at this point.

Married sex is AWESOME!!!!!

Ok, I guess we can move on now... What? No? You want more? You want details? Tough :p

Well, as it happens, I sort of wanted to write something about it, because that first time - the wedding night sex - was quite possibly the best sex I've ever had. No kidding. I mean, technically speaking, it was terrible. Possibly the most clumsy and awkward sex I've had in... well, possibly ever. But it totally blew my mind.

Obviously there was the anticipation; I'd been waiting to get naked with Animal for almost 18 months, so finally being able to was a great release, apart from anything else. On the other hand, the anticipation, the sense of expectation of this great life-changing moment, probably made Animal rather more nervous than was strictly necessary, adding to the clumsy awkwardness...


Moreover, there was the raw emotion of the thing. I don't think I've ever been as emotionally connected with a person before without having a similar physical intimacy. In fact, I think the lack of physical intimacy allowed us to concentrate on the emotional and spiritual sides of our relationship... I expect that's why God would have us do it that way round.

Clumsy sex aside, it was a hugely emotional experience - more so for Animal, who (don't tell anyone this) cried after giving up his virginity. For that moment alone, the sharing of a literally once in a lifetime event with the person I love most in the world, I'm glad we waited. It would have taken something special from the day if we hadn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment