Monday 19 March 2012

Musical Monday: Yet More Wedding Music

Last time, I promise! After all, next Monday it will all be over...

So here is the background music that will play while we sign the register and do the official stuff. It was a tricky decision, because although the music sounds wedding-friendly, I wasn't entirely sure about the words. But in the end we decided that it does in fact reflect the way that our love for each other is centred in our love for Jesus. And that's an important thing to me, because although some people may claim they could spend their lives with someone who doesn't share their faith, that doesn't sit right with me. That would mean my heart was divided, whereas both Animal and I are Christ's and His alone, and Animal has done nothing but strengthen my faith (as, apparently, I have strengthened his). I guess this song is my prayer that we both will continue to love God first and foremost, then each other, and put ourselves and our own needs after that.

Failing that, of course, having personal meaning for the bride should be good enough reason to play anything :)

And then there is the first dance song, and running a close race with the Snow Patrol track, is this:

Don't read anything into the rocket launch imagery in the video though..... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment