Monday 5 December 2011

Hello blogosphere :)

I get the feeling that blogging is a bit 2005, and I should be tweeting or something instead, but right now I have a specific purpose in mind for this, which doesn't really lend itself to short messages.

I chat online quite a bit (yeah, it's one of my big vices) and quite often get asked about why I believe the things I do, and how that came about, and other, related questions that probably need more explanation that I can give in an online chat in my coffee break. So I will probably be posting some stuff about that over the next couple of days, along with whatever else from my life and my obsessions I feel like posting.

In the meantime, the things you need to know are:
  1. I live somewhere near the middle of England
  2. I'm a Christian
  3. I'm a bit of a geekette
Anything else you need to know, I guess that's what the comments button is for...

No comments:

Post a Comment